This weekend is your final chance to check out the works of some of Donegal's most promising craftspeople in a unique exhibition.
Ten talented designers and makers have recently completed a training programme with Creative Coast Donegal and the Design and Craft Council of Ireland (DCCI).
The course concluded with a presentation night and the launch of an exhibition at Letterkenny’s Motley Crow Anti-Café.
The displays are featured in the venue until Satuday 19th May, so make sure to call in to get a glimpse of the pieces before they’re gone. In the gallery below, we meet the makers and entrepreneurs who are planning big things for 2018 and beyond – watch this space!
Featured creative businesses are:
- Alarnagh Barrett McGinley – Doll Maker
- Ann McGonigle – Donegal Tweed Garments and Accessories
- Eilis Galbraith – Textile Designer
- Fiona Doherty – Artisan Soap Maker
- Ciaran Boyce – Modern Eire
- Lorraine O’Carroll – Peninsula Pottery – Wheel-Thrown Ceramics
- Margaret Gillespie – Traditional Irish crochet garments
- Grainne Campbell – Rhythm Nation – Sportswear for Irish Dancers
- Olive McGovern – 3D Collage Donegal Sea Pictures
- Fiona Herbst – Polymer Clay Hand Crafted Jewellery