Interior Designer Anne Tuohy is planning an interior design class like no other in support of 'High 5 for Conall'.
High 5 for Conall!
I will be hosting the most special Masterclass for the most special little boy on April 7th in Letterkenny.
Conall Shiels was born with hydrocephalus, a condition that builds up in the ventricles of the brain. He requires 24-hour palliative care.
The prognosis for surviving past birth was poor. For Kieran and Aoife his parents, this was the most devastating news.
The good news, however, is that Conall is a fighter and has survived and astounded all who care for him. He is the most remarkable and special little boy.
Conall is a few months away from his 5th birthday and the friends of Conall campaign “High 5 for Conall” was set up to help adapt the family home which needs extensive renovations to help provide for Conall into the future.
I have volunteered my interior design services to create the interior of Conall’s new bedroom and bathroom. As the mother of three sons, and as a former nurse, I am honoured that the Shiels family would like me to do this for Conall. I also decided to hold a very special Masterclass in Letterkenny to help the Friends of Conall raise the vital funds needed to make this necessary home modification happen.
The Shiels family have coped this far due to great support from their family members, friends and from the Jack & Jill foundation and the Laura Lynn Children’s Hospice, the HSE and the Donegal Hospice. But when Conall reaches the age of 5, some of the supports from these organisations will cease, as Conall will be 5 years old, yet his care requirements will remain the same.
The Friends of Conall want to raise €55,555 (all the 5’s for Conall), and to carry out and complete the work before his 5th birthday.
Let’s join together in helping to make this a dream come true for a little boy who really deserves something amazing for his 5th birthday.
This is my Sharing the Secrets Masterclass, a Masterclass like no other.
On this day, I will reveal a secret that no one except me knows. I have realised that I have devised a formula for creating the interior design of a room, or a whole house, or a work space. Even though each design is totally different, this formula works 100% of the time, and now I am going to share it with you, as a fundraiser for Conall, so that you can use it to create your perfect home.
This is my foolproof secret to take you from design concept to successful completion, every single time.
So, who is this for?
This is for you if:
- You love Interior Design, but you sometimes struggle to get a professional finish in your own home
- You are building or renovating a home, and are struggling with creating the perfect interior, and keeping under budget.
- You know you have a good eye, and a capacity for good design in your home, and you just want to improve your design capabilities.
- You fancy a career in Interior Design.
So, what will I learn on the day?
- You will find out how to successfully develop your own individual style, and how to continue this style throughout your home, creating perfect flow.
- You will learn how to create the perfect colour scheme in every room using my proven method. You will never, ever make a colour mistake again.
- You will discover how to always pick the correct furniture, and how to ensure that every room has the optimum layout and flow.
- You will learn how to use panelling to transform your home.
- You will learn how to create a large scale mood board, incorporating all your furniture, fabrics, paint swatches, flooring and lighting. Even if you are not visual, I will show you how to create a mood-board that allows you to see exactly how your finished room will look.
- And finally and most importantly, you will discover and learn for yourself, my step by step, special secret formula, so that from now on, you will consistently and confidently design and create your perfect space.
This is probably the most important investment you have ever made in your house and in yourself.
All the monies raised by the Masterclass will go directly to the High 5 for Conall fund, so you are also helping the most wonderful little boy achieve a better quality of life.
So, where’s it at?
This special fundraising Masterclass take place in Letterkenny at The Mount Errigal Hotel on Sunday April 7th 2019 from 2 to 5pm www.mounterrigal.com
Massive thanks to the Mount Errigal Hotel for generously donating the venue free of charge.
They are also offering a special carvery lunch from 11.50am so that you can make a day of it, and enjoy a lovely lunch together.
And, what’s my investment?
The Room Junkie Masterclass is normally priced at €149, HOWEVER, tickets for this special High 5 for Conall Masterclass are priced at €50 per person which covers:
Attendance on the day
Prosecco on arrival
Detailed course notes to keep forever.
My eBook “101 Interior Design Secrets”
So, do come along for the most fun you have had in ages, and join me in this wonderful fundraiser for the happiest, most handsome, special child.
You can get book your tickets by calling The Mount Errigal Hotel at (074) 912 2700
We will also hold a raffle on the day for some very special prizes.
What a memorable Mother’s Day gift this could be.
This is only for you if you have a genuine interest in Interior Design, and you really want to build your design skill to a level where you can confidently create the perfect home for you and your family.
It is also for you if you want to increase your design knowledge, and help raise much needed funds to improve this special little boy’s day to day life.
Numbers are strictly limited, and when the tickets are gone, they are gone!
So, if 2019 is the year of the perfect design plan for your home, this could be the smartest investment you ever make. and a generous contribution to a wonderful fundraiser.
This is where I publicly share my design secrets. It is your exclusive opportunity to become a member of the Room Junkie inner circle!
PS. If you can’t come along on the day, here is the link to the Friends of Conall Go Fund Me page, where you can also make a donation. https://www.gofundme.com/friends-of-conall