A group of craft makers from all parts of Donegal have formed a partnership to promote their own crafts and highlight the huge range of quality products handmade here in Donegal by small family businesses.
Working together as a non-profit group, they arrange craft fairs throughout the year and make a range of bespoke products for a wide variety of commercial customers, individual customers, and sales outlets.
The ‘Donegal Craftmakers, Partners in Craft’ are hosting a Christmas Fair in the Silver Tassie Hotel on Sunday 27th November 12.00 -4.00pm.
Donegal has a long-respected tradition in craft working. It is the aim of this group to continue in this tradition and provide a wide range of products made locally by individuals- but benefiting from the synergy of a collective partnership.
Products made by the group include : hand made soaps, Donegal greeting cards, designer mugs prints calendars, bespoke wooden products, art painting, children’s books, music, candles hats and bags, Donegal tweed homewares, jewellery hampers, bakery treats alpaca gifts, Donegal specialist prints and much much more.
The Donegal Craftmakers include:
- Laura Buchanan – Prints Mugs Calendars
- Martin Clinton – Bespoke Wooden gifts
- Ciarán Boyce – Specialized Prints
- Fiona Herbst – Jewellery
- Hannah Gallagher Candles
- Carol Wilson – Sea Arts shop
- Sinead Gallagher Children’s books author
- Anne Bonner Designs – Donegal headwear & bags
- Siobhan Gillespie Artist
- Sharon Kelly – Kellee Cottage Crafts
- The Das Vintage – Clothes upcycle / repurpose
- Lathitha Soaps – Unique soaps
- Lisa Hughes – resin designs – Specialized gifts
- Ciara Gallagher – Bakery treats
- The Old Sea Dog Maritime themed gift shop
- Wild Twig – Nature inspired gifts
- Ciara Harkin – Weaver
- Gainne Mor – Alpacas Giftware
- Eamonn Bonner – Donegal Greeting cards & photography
- Marianne O’Donnell Kombucha drink / Mickey McHugh Silversmith
- Kate Standing – Felt Material pictures
- Michelle McKinney – Stone Art