An eclectic line-up of speakers will join the 2018 event to share information and inspiration.
The North West Women in Farming group are celebrating their first year with an open event in Letterkenny.
The 2018 North West Women in Farming Big Get-together will be held in CoLab, Letterkenny on Thursday the 24th May 2018 at 7pm.
North West Women in Farming was formed in 2017 to bring a network of like-minded women together, give them an opportunity to meet socially, share experiences, learn through training and from each other and provide information on key topics.
Committee member McNelis added: “Since its inception just a year ago we have delivered a number of events including a highly successful launch event with a variety of key speakers, we have delivered a number of farm safety events, visited parliament in Brussels and held a number of meetings where key speakers presented information to encourage and inspire.”
The panel of speakers on the 24th will include:
- Geraldine O’Sullivan, Executive Secretary IFA Farm Family and Social Affairs Committee: Pensions, Fair Deals and Farm Family matters.
- Stella McGroarty, STELLA Boutique Donegal Town: How farming roots has shaped her business ventures.
- Nicola McLaughlin, Guest farmer
- Donna Maskery: The importance of well being and stress control and
- Joanne Gallagher: LYIT Ag Science programme
“We are very much looking forward to our get together and would welcome any women with an interest in farming to come along and get involved on the night,” Hannah said.
Click here to join the NWWF Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/285686865199758/