With Christmas just a day away, turkeys are being prepared, Christmas pajamas are being donned, and Santa is getting his reindeer prepared for the long night ahead.
Here’s our countdown for the top 10 Christmas adverts of all time.
(10) This ‘veeeerrryyy unorthodox’ advert comes to us from Kelloggs, and is bound to bring you right back a time when you dreamed of catching a glimpse of the man with the beard!
(9) ‘At the home of the black stuff, they dream of a white one’. Guinness adverts are known for their high quality, and their Christmas ad is definitely one to remember. This ad shows what happens at midnight on Christmas, with even the wildlife feeling the magic in the air.
(8) The Coca-Cola ‘Holidays are Coming’ advert marks the beginning of the festive season when it begins being broadcast in late November, with the Coca-Cola truck becoming a symbol of Christmas cheer across the globe.
(7) #ManOnTheMoon. John Lewis are famous for their fantastic Christmas adverts. Here’s 2015’s touching advert chronicling the friendship between the Man on the Moon and a little girl on Earth.
(6) This ESB advert from the 1980s shows a young man traveling home for Christmas as his mammy prepares for his arrival.
(5) ‘He’s a very good Santa!’ This Denny advert was shot in the Bradbury’s home in Dublin on Christmas day of 2009. It shows their little girl getting up and realising that Santy has paid a visit!
(4) This Budweiser Clydesdales advert from 1987 has stood the test of time as the catchy tune is hummed in many houses across the world during the festive season.
(3) This Barry’s Tea advert, narrated by the late Peter Caffrey, is sure to give you a serious case of the warm and fuzzies.
(2) Lidl’s Christmas ad from 2013 shows this lucky little lady getting to meet the man himself!
(1) Vodafone’s ‘Dear Santa’ 2015 advert is a bit of a tear-jerker, and very relatable to those of us with family across the globe.
Happy Christmas everyone!