Donegal County Enterprise Fund on behalf of Donegal Women in Business Network and Local Enterprise Office Donegal invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the role of:
Facilitator for Donegal Women in Business Network
The key role is to develop, maintain and promote the Donegal Women in Business Network.
Reporting jointly to the Local Enterprise Office and the Donegal Women in Business Network the duties will include the following:
- To develop, communicate and implement a schedule of networking events.
- To maintain and advance relationships with Members, Committee, Local Enterprise Office Donegal and other sponsors/stakeholders.
- To assist, support and complement the management in providing an engaging schedule of activity which will maintain and expand the Network base.
- To plan short-term, medium-term and long-term objectives and to develop and assist in the implementation of policies, procedures and activities to achieve those objectives.
- To develop key performance indicators for the objectives set.
- Identification of new actions/projects to further the development of the Network.
Salary: €15,340 for 20 Hours per week (Analogous to Grade IV).
Employment Base: Local Enterprise Office, Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
Duration: 2 Year contract will be offered to the successful candidate with a 6 month probationary period. A secondment may be considered.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Donegal County Enterprise Fund, Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Donegal Women in Business Network Facilitator Application” not later than 12:00 noon Tuesday June 1st 2021.