Warning: The pictures may make you wince
Like many of us, eighteen year old Julia Pechar from Nebraska finds it difficult to stay on top of her chores.
Even if you find it easy to keep your room tidy, preparations for a night out or even skipping laundry for day can throw our rooms into complete disarray.
As Julia couldn’t see her floor, she stepped on her phone charger and one of the prongs slit straight into her foot.
Speaking to Buzzfeed Julia said “So, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix and I heard my microwave go off. I was cooking popcorn.”
“I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger.”
“Right before I screamed for my mom to come rip it out of me, I crawled to my phone to take a picture.”
Julia said that her foot bled a lot after removing the charger from her foot, and has since cleaned her room.
I think she’s given us the get up and go to clean our rooms too…
when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step pic.twitter.com/MuRr5Uen1w
— Jules (@JEWL_ia) January 31, 2017
Her followers reacted with a mixture of amusement and disgust:
@JEWL_ia threw up in my mouth when I saw this
— JT Klein (@JT_klein_27) February 1, 2017
@JEWL_ia that's what you get for having a minions poster
— stupid (@kysjacob_) February 1, 2017
— Nicole ? (@FifthJauregui_) February 1, 2017
— Hailey‡ (@Phandom_Larry) February 1, 2017
@JEWL_ia try charging your phone while it's in your foot it might be a life hack
— 〽️cLovin (@Archurrrro) February 1, 2017