Bridal columnist Carina Monteith presents her ultimate wedding fair guide for the North West
It seems like half of Donegal got engaged over Christmas judging from my Facebook timeline! This will mean lots of couples are just starting out om the planning process and one of the first things that couples can do to help them get on the right track for the wedding is to attend some Wedding Fair.
With Events popping up everywhere over the next few weeks here’s my guide to make sure you don’t miss out –
· Sunday January 15th 2-6pm – The Waterfront Hotel Dungloe are hosting a ‘Wedding Fair Extravaganza’ where you can view their newly refurbished hotel alongside a host of local wedding suppliers. Also, enter their competition on the day to win a weekend break for two!
· Sunday January 22nd 1.30-5pm – North West Brides Wedding Fair, Omagh Leisure Complex. Always a great showcase of the very best wedding Suppliers in the North West. One the day there will be a fabulous Bridal Catwalk and goodie bags for the lucky brides to be, so get there early!
· Saturday January 28th 2-5pm – The Station House Hotel Letterkenny Wedding Showcase. A unique opportunity to see the hotel transformed into the wedding venue of your dreams by the wonderfully creative team from I Do Wow Weddings. Also, a fabulous prize package will be won on the day by one very lucky couple!
· Sunday January 29th 1-5pm – Villa Rose & Jacksons Hotel Wedding Fayre. Two amazing venues now under the same management and within a stone’s throw from each other. I great opportunity to view teo of Donegal’s leading venues
· Thursday February 9th 6-9pm – Harveys Point Hotel. Enjoy an evening with your fiancée in the wonderful surroundings of Harveys Point and meet the top wedding suppliers in the area. With bubbles to sip on and a catwalk show, sure what else would you be doing on a Thursday evening?!
· Sunday Feb 26th 1-5pm – Team Bride Wedding Workshop @ The Clanree Hotel. The very first of its kind and will give you all the tips and advice you need to help plan your wedding planning and help you get the most from your suppliers. With demos from Tara Makeup and The Skin Nerd along with Afternoon Tea, bubbles and a cCatwalk show this is your Ultimate Girls Day out! Find out more by visiting www.TeamBride.ie
· Other Fairs to note –
o 15/01/17 Mill Park Hotel 2-5pm
o 22/01/17 Strand Hotel Ballyliffin 2-5pm
o 29/01/17 Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa 2-5pm
o 29/01/17 Highland Radio Wedding Fair @ The Mount Errigal Hotel
o 05/02/17 Shandon Hotel & Spa 2-5pm
o 19/02/17 Mulroy Woods Hotel 2-5pm
o 19/02/17 Kee’s Hotel, Stranorlar 3-6pm
o 21/02/17 The Red Door Fahan 6-9pm
o 23/02/17 Inishowen Gateway Hotel 6.30-9pm