Everyone is welcome to register for this free event.
LYIT DICE labs and Donegal Women in Business have teamed up to present an exciting and innovative Webinar: Building Resilience through the Entrepreneurial Mindset on Monday 25th May at 11am.
Entrepreneurs are truly special! It takes a certain set of skills and characteristics to be successful in entrepreneurial ventures. Unfortunately, the most important of these skill sets is also the most overlooked and the most under-appreciated: The Entrepreneurial Mindset!
What separates someone with an entrepreneurial mindset from another? It is attitudes and motivation. Entrepreneurs in the North West have been demonstrating how positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset are building resilience and overcoming adversity in these challenging times.
Four of Donegal women in Business Network members will tell their own entrepreneurial stories over the last 9 weeks and how their actions affected their business, clients and the wider community.
· Barbara Edwards from Well Expo
· Karen Gallinagh Murphy from Karen Murphy Speech, Drama & Communications
· Jo Daly Quay West Restaurant and Chef Aid Donegal Town
· Edel MacBride Edel MacBride and Pledge Scrubs
Evelyn Mc Glynn PRO for the network will discuss the benefits of Donegal Women in Business Network for all women in the county and Dr. Isobel Cunningham, Dr. Simon Stephens and Yousra Kabir from DICE Labs @LYIT will discuss the benefit of the entrepreneurial mindset in these turbulent times.
The entrepreneurial mindset is a state of mind interested in the pursuit of opportunity with scarce, uncontrolled resources. Dare to question the status quo? Network to get more ideas?
This Webinar will discuss why the entrepreneurial mindset is the most important skill you need to make your business a success particularly during this challenging time.
Achieving this mindset is about how you act, believe and behave.
In this webinar you will:
· Discover how to continually grow and sharpen your entrepreneurial mindset
· Listen to inspirational stories on how Donegal Women in Business Network members used the entrepreneurial mindset to keep their business visible, while growing resilience.
· Learn how to develope your own entrepreneurial mindset toolbox
· Prepare for a new tomorrow by developing new habits – curiosity, learning, expanding your comfort zone and increasing your knowledge.
Register for this free event on Eventbrite through Donegal Women in Business Network social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org.