Ireland’s number one Wedding Coordinator gives the lowdown on weddings at The Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa.
The Silver Tassie’s Wedding Coordinator Georgina Howley is celebrating two new major award wins, having scooped the Weddings Online prizes for Ulster Wedding Coordinator of the Year 2020 and Ireland’s Overall Wedding Coordinator of the Year 2020.
2020 is already off to a fantastic start for Georgina and her team.
We caught up with Georgina this week to hear her Top 5 reasons why she believes The Silver Tassie Hotel is the perfect venue for your wedding.
1. The Silver Tassie team have been planning dream weddings for generations and with their “nothing’s a bother” attitude you are most definitely in good hands.
2. I am your dedicated wedding coordinator and am personally with you through the whole experience; from the minute you make your initial enquiry right up until you are leaving the hotel the day after your wedding. I am with you through all the planning and preparations to ensure everything runs like clockwork. I am here on the day of the wedding for your big arrival and right through your meal, cutting the cake and your first dance, until you’re fed up looking at me!
3. Unlike a lot of other venues there is so much on offer here in the Tassie completely free of charge, that really does help to keep the costs and stress levels down. There are several options of full arrivals décor, 7 types of centre pieces, table plan mirror, post box, personalised menus, top table flowers, framed table numbers and much more, all you have to do is ask and your wish is our command.
4. For me one of the most important parts of a wedding reception is the meal. With a longstanding reputation and passion for good food and friendly service you are guaranteed a good meal. Your guests will be talking about the meal & the service long into your married life.
5. The gorgeous function room and the private arrivals bar. I love the Woodland Suite, its décor, layout and its stunning chandeliers. It can be adapted to suit any size of wedding and is also the perfect room for a civil ceremony. The fact that it also has it’s own completely private arrivals bar is also something I think is very important and seems to be something couples really look for now in a venue.
If you would like a Wedding Brochure or the opportunity of a private show-around with “Ulster & Irelands Number 1 Wedding Coordinator” then contact the hotel on (00353)74-9125619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
But don’t just take our word for it, you can also check out what past wedding couples have to say on their experience with Georgina and The Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa at: https://www.weddingsonline.ie/venues/silver-tassie-hotel-spa