Hello and welcome to DonegalWoman.ie
Donegal Woman is your site, it is your go-to place for news, features and insight on everything that matters to women in Donegal.
Donegal women have style in everything they do. This is the daily news hub where you will find out what local women are doing and how we are doing it.
You’ll find out about all current events and topical issues here and we welcome you to share your comments, opinions and stories. Topics may be female-focused, but men are very welcome here too.
The website is for every woman, of every age, and from everywhere. We want to hear from you – whether you’re celebrating an achievement, planning an event or you want to highlight something important.
We have a community of columnists from across the county who are eager to share their advice and stories. We are delighted to have this eclectic team who will be covering a great range of topics to keep you informed and entertained.
- We have professional makeup artist Kerry Harvey giving us expert beauty tips.
- ‘Thoroughly Modern Mammy’ Maria Rushe will be sharing her hilarious musings and advice on parenting.
- Bridal guru Carina Monteith is here to guide Donegal brides on their journey to the aisle.
- Personal stylist Breid McDaid will be offering her knowledge to help every woman dress their best.
- Personal trainer Emmet Rushe will be coaching us on our way to a healthy new year.
- Counsellor Sarah Barr will be helping women find balance in their minds and their lives through her mental health column.
- Anna Farren will be catering to our wanderlust, as she has planned adventures to take in Donegal and beyond in her travel series.
Donegal Woman is the sister site to Donegal’s top news website DonegalDaily.com. We also strive to bring you a daily news service which will evolve as it grows. Give us your feedback and comments, and let us know what you want to see.
Donegal Woman is going to be the word on every woman’s lips, so join the conversation.
Come say hello, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to never miss a story by adding DW to your mobile homescreen: